We are partners with some of Australia’s leading meat processing plants, are proud of our team and only recruit the best, so if you are looking to progress your career in Meat Inspection and feel you have what it takes, please send through your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have what it takes to be a Meat Inspector for the Australian Meat Industry?
- in-depth knowledge of the meat industry
- excellent powers of observation
- attention to detail
- a good understanding of safety and hygiene laws
- strong communication skills
- the ability to deal with difficult people or situations
- physical fitness and stamina
- the ability to build good working relationships with all kinds of people
- the ability to keep accurate records and write reports.